- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 1 month ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 3 months ago
Category Archives: Leadership
This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.