- RT @MollyJongFast: After that rose garden Performance, I’m starting to think we’re all in a whole lot of trouble. 7 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: BTW, Trump behaves this way all the time but now the press is willing to admit he is incoherent, crazed, lying and deepl… 7 hours ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: The reason we have an obesity problem in this country is scales. With no scales to measure weight, there would be no ob… 7 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: All three cable networks — MSNBC, CNN, and Fox — carried Joe Biden's speech live. 7 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: Just turned on Trump’s Rose Garden spiel in time to hear him claim people should vote for him because he’s the law & o… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Leadership
This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.