- @CathyWurzer Oh my! How human can you be? My version is regaining 14 of 17 pounds in the last six months. The probl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @CathyWurzer Would love it if homeowners used the milder weather to see if they can clear their sidewalks from as m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @FoxNews Ugh! Continuing the culture war, so unnecessary 2 weeks ago
- @BeschlossDC Had to be done. Now, the Justice Department has at least two years and more power to thoroughly review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Leadership
This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.