- @CathyWurzer Amazing! So real! I love her dream and want to go to her candy store when it opens. I just hope I’ll s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is terrific! #thetourney22 2 months ago
- @MPRnews @CathyWurzer @MayoClinic @CathyWurzer does having Covid-19 now provide immunity to someone who was fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 5 months ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading