- @AngelaDavisMPR what about eating in different rooms for dinner but masked at all other times? 1 day ago
- RT @TinaSmithMN: No matter how you’re voting this election, your safety is the most important thing. Please remember to wear a mask in-pers… 2 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: White House chief of staff Mark Meadows: 'We are not going to control the pandemic' - CNNPolitics cnn.com/2020/10/25/pol… 2 days ago
- RT @DrTomFrieden: A competent response could have prevented many, if not most, of the deaths in the US from Covid. 2 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I will never give up on the American people. https://t.co/uCUACJvwZh 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading