- RT @WisdomCGT: Want to transform your community? #wisdomcgt2021 https://t.co/c4amyRleAn 4 weeks ago
- @WisdomCGT Bringing integrity like you wouldn’t believe to my house as I prepare it for sale. Repairing, painting,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Malcolm says the 61% Mn vax rate means that state isnt at a point where the virus is suppressed. 1 month ago
- RT @NCRMuseum: Mary Elizabeth Mahoney was the first African-American registered nurse and the first African-American to graduate from a uni… 1 month ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Nurses have been on the frontlines of the pandemic, putting their lives at risk to heal the nation. Thank you, for your… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading