- RT @CathyWurzer: Ever feel as though you're wading through mental mud, unable to think clearly/know what day/time it is. Yep. That's me tod… 3 days ago
- @CathyWurzer Disturbing. We must remain vigilant. I won’t relax until everyone is vaccinated, including my grandkids. 4 days ago
- RT @AdamKinzinger: During Trumps CPAC speech, look for a theme: fear. Fear the Dems, fear other Repubs, fear immigrants fear everything.… 5 days ago
- RT @MinnesotaOSN: The trial for former #Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin is scheduled to begin March 8. We are dedicated to protecting fre… 5 days ago
- RT @MinnesotaOSN: Please RT: If you haven’t already, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Our social media channels are the best p… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading