- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @AngelaDavisMPR @MPRnews @drjoilewis @moniguzman @braverangels Braver Angels Minnesota is offering an online free w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer @MPRnews @Stowydad @bydanaferguson Sleep tight! 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer I will never forget that day and how devastated I was. Such a huge loss. The only saving grace is he m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Thanks to President Biden, Social Security checks are going up while Medicare premiums are going down. 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading