- Yeah! twitter.com/amyklobuchar/s… 23 hours ago
- @amyklobuchar @senatorragan @SSteckman @pamjohnsoncorn Yeah! 23 hours ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Stop 12 on the #AllOfAmerica tour -- an overflowing meet and greet in Jasper County! And a helpful (and tall) Rep. @WesBr… 1 month ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Last night I visited the @DemsGuthrie for their Fall Dinner — stop 10 on our #AllOfAmerica Bus Tour across Iowa! We don’t… 1 month ago
- RT @maddow: This ought to be a fairly somber reckoning moment for the American news industry re 2016. I don't think it will, but it ought… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading