- RT @MPRnews: AP: Gov. Tim Walz wins the Democratic nomination for governor in Tuesday's primary election. 5 days ago
- @NewsHour so great to see Lisa’s cat again. I’ve missed seeing it. And, oh, the usual great report, not that her na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: How do Trump supporters feel about Trump demonstrably stealing $250,000,000 from them with no intention of actually “figh… 2 months ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: During the past hour, Trump has shown how unbothered he is about the January 6 hearings by issuing a twelve-page rebuttal. 2 months ago
- RT @POTUS: The fact is we’ve got about 790 or so billionaires in America. You know what their average tax rate is? About 8%. I believe… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading