- RT @WernerErhardsFr: "The power of taking one’s self to be constituted by one’s word becomes even clearer when examined in light of the fac… 22 hours ago
- RT @alexdgreenfield: @amyklobuchar Rare pic of Senator Klobuchar making her way to this morning's first event. https://t.co/HRfL9R31Ma 1 day ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Good idea but they wouldn’t allow snowmobiles on I-35W...But we did drive down to Des Moines last night in the middle of… 1 day ago
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: One’s word to one’s self is a critical part of one’s word. By not being serious when we give our word to ourselves, we… 1 week ago
- RT @tribelaw: Senators planning to vote NO Bolton subpoena better start imagining how they’ll look when Bolton finally tells all about the… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading