- RT @MollyJongFast: After that rose garden Performance, I’m starting to think we’re all in a whole lot of trouble. 6 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: BTW, Trump behaves this way all the time but now the press is willing to admit he is incoherent, crazed, lying and deepl… 6 hours ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: The reason we have an obesity problem in this country is scales. With no scales to measure weight, there would be no ob… 6 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: All three cable networks — MSNBC, CNN, and Fox — carried Joe Biden's speech live. 6 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: Just turned on Trump’s Rose Garden spiel in time to hear him claim people should vote for him because he’s the law & o… 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading