- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 1 month ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain These brain patterns get in the way of creating clear, empowering communication.
Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance … Continue reading