- Yeah! twitter.com/amyklobuchar/s… 23 hours ago
- @amyklobuchar @senatorragan @SSteckman @pamjohnsoncorn Yeah! 23 hours ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Stop 12 on the #AllOfAmerica tour -- an overflowing meet and greet in Jasper County! And a helpful (and tall) Rep. @WesBr… 1 month ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Last night I visited the @DemsGuthrie for their Fall Dinner — stop 10 on our #AllOfAmerica Bus Tour across Iowa! We don’t… 1 month ago
- RT @maddow: This ought to be a fairly somber reckoning moment for the American news industry re 2016. I don't think it will, but it ought… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth … Continue reading