Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @AngelaDavisMPR @MPRnews @drjoilewis @moniguzman @braverangels Braver Angels Minnesota is offering an online free w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer @MPRnews @Stowydad @bydanaferguson Sleep tight! 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer I will never forget that day and how devastated I was. Such a huge loss. The only saving grace is he m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Thanks to President Biden, Social Security checks are going up while Medicare premiums are going down. 1 month ago