Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- Yeah! twitter.com/amyklobuchar/s… 23 hours ago
- @amyklobuchar @senatorragan @SSteckman @pamjohnsoncorn Yeah! 23 hours ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Stop 12 on the #AllOfAmerica tour -- an overflowing meet and greet in Jasper County! And a helpful (and tall) Rep. @WesBr… 1 month ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Last night I visited the @DemsGuthrie for their Fall Dinner — stop 10 on our #AllOfAmerica Bus Tour across Iowa! We don’t… 1 month ago
- RT @maddow: This ought to be a fairly somber reckoning moment for the American news industry re 2016. I don't think it will, but it ought… 1 month ago