Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: "The power of taking one’s self to be constituted by one’s word becomes even clearer when examined in light of the fac… 22 hours ago
- RT @alexdgreenfield: @amyklobuchar Rare pic of Senator Klobuchar making her way to this morning's first event. https://t.co/HRfL9R31Ma 1 day ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Good idea but they wouldn’t allow snowmobiles on I-35W...But we did drive down to Des Moines last night in the middle of… 1 day ago
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: One’s word to one’s self is a critical part of one’s word. By not being serious when we give our word to ourselves, we… 1 week ago
- RT @tribelaw: Senators planning to vote NO Bolton subpoena better start imagining how they’ll look when Bolton finally tells all about the… 1 week ago