Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- @CathyWurzer Amazing! So real! I love her dream and want to go to her candy store when it opens. I just hope I’ll s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is terrific! #thetourney22 2 months ago
- @MPRnews @CathyWurzer @MayoClinic @CathyWurzer does having Covid-19 now provide immunity to someone who was fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 5 months ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 6 months ago