Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: As is the case with the physical laws of nature (such as gravity), integrity as we have distinguished and defined it o… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: In times of crisis, American presidents have always stepped up to meet the moment. But all we've gotten from Donald Trump are… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: "If the administration had reacted to the ventilator shortage in February, a private sector effort starting now might have ma… 6 days ago
- RT @PhilipRucker: Self congratulation, a feature of the daily coronavirus news conferences at the White House, is especially pronounced tod… 6 days ago
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: Instead of just being a human being because we were born that way, we can declare the possibility of being for human b… 6 days ago