Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- RT @MollyJongFast: After that rose garden Performance, I’m starting to think we’re all in a whole lot of trouble. 7 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: BTW, Trump behaves this way all the time but now the press is willing to admit he is incoherent, crazed, lying and deepl… 7 hours ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: The reason we have an obesity problem in this country is scales. With no scales to measure weight, there would be no ob… 7 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: All three cable networks — MSNBC, CNN, and Fox — carried Joe Biden's speech live. 7 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: Just turned on Trump’s Rose Garden spiel in time to hear him claim people should vote for him because he’s the law & o… 7 hours ago