Melinda Voss is an award-winning public relations professional who spent more than 26 years as a reporter for The Des Moines Register, co-founded and served as executive director of the Association of Health Care Journalists and most recently was director of public relations for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. She holds a master’s degree in public health and was an Accredited Public Relations professional and a member of the Public Relations Society of America before retiring. She also has two sons, both married to strong women, and six grandchildren.
- @CathyWurzer It’s definitely tough! 9 minutes ago
- RT @KyndellHarkness: Today it was officially announced that I will be the new assistant managing editor for diversity and community @StarTr… 1 hour ago
- RT @PreetBharara: The tax code sucks 1 hour ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Good info here from @SahanJournal 1 hour ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: We’ve been talking about post-debate questions worth asking. “Who won?” is meaningless. Most gaffes are grossly overplayed.… 1 hour ago