This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth a read.
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 1 month ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 3 months ago