This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth a read.
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @AngelaDavisMPR @MPRnews @drjoilewis @moniguzman @braverangels Braver Angels Minnesota is offering an online free w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer @MPRnews @Stowydad @bydanaferguson Sleep tight! 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer I will never forget that day and how devastated I was. Such a huge loss. The only saving grace is he m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Thanks to President Biden, Social Security checks are going up while Medicare premiums are going down. 1 month ago