This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth a read.
- RT @WisdomCGT: Want to transform your community? #wisdomcgt2021 https://t.co/c4amyRleAn 2 months ago
- @WisdomCGT Bringing integrity like you wouldn’t believe to my house as I prepare it for sale. Repairing, painting,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Malcolm says the 61% Mn vax rate means that state isnt at a point where the virus is suppressed. 2 months ago
- RT @NCRMuseum: Mary Elizabeth Mahoney was the first African-American registered nurse and the first African-American to graduate from a uni… 2 months ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Nurses have been on the frontlines of the pandemic, putting their lives at risk to heal the nation. Thank you, for your… 2 months ago