This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth a read.
- @CathyWurzer Amazing! So real! I love her dream and want to go to her candy store when it opens. I just hope I’ll s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is terrific! #thetourney22 2 months ago
- @MPRnews @CathyWurzer @MayoClinic @CathyWurzer does having Covid-19 now provide immunity to someone who was fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 5 months ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 6 months ago