This New York Times op-ed piece, A Texas History Lesson, by Ellen Bresler Rockmore, a lecturer in the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth, exposes how some Texas history books blunt the cruelty and ugliness of slavery. Well worth a read.
- RT @TeamJoe: Donald Trump just refused to denounce white supremacists. 1 hour ago
- RT @WSJ: How to Vote by Mail in Every State. This Article Is Free To Help You Navigate Election 2020. 1 hour ago
- RT @peggyflanagan: When explicitly asked, the President refused to condemn white supremacists. What else do you need to know? #Debates2020 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewYang: Trump actually runs the government that controls the US Forest Service. 1 hour ago
- RT @Acosta: Trump didn’t condemn white suprematists when given the chance, simply saying the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.” 1 hour ago