This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
- RT @EricChalouxKSTP: The Floyd family got a call from the White House after verdict. @KSTP 1 day ago
- RT @MNAFLCIO: Statement on Derek Chauvin’s Conviction aflcio.mn/3ei15zs #1u #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/7D6p2XzBQ4 1 day ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Today is a solemn day in America. Join me and my colleagues at the United States Capitol as we stand in solidarity after… 1 day ago
- RT @SallyQYates: Hundreds of years of brutal racial injustice distilled in a 9 minute video where the world witnessed George Floyd’s life c… 1 day ago
- RT @LtGovFlanagan: https://t.co/Ucz829aWBH 1 day ago