This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
- RT @DanRather: Can we just cut through the bullshine? The claim that the Democrats haven't done anything in Congress is a joke. They have p… 1 week ago
- RT @ElizabethDrewOH: How interesting that President Trump is likely abusing power to punish those who correctly charged him with abuse of p… 1 week ago
- RT @MikeBloomberg: Our country has a rich history of presidents who respected the power, decorum, and influence of their office. Unfortuna… 1 week ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Lieutenant Colonel Vindman has proven to be an American patriot. His firing was a clear and brazen act of retaliation th… 1 week ago
- RT @Wonderbitch82: I'm walking to the train a few minutes ago and a woman walked right up to me and gave me a tight hug and whispered quick… 1 week ago