This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
- RT @MyLittLeBLOGgie: Once again we're going to need a Martha Raddatz to show male debate moderators how its done. 21 minutes ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: The poor audio guy/woman needs freaking battle pay for putting up with this mess. 22 minutes ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: There is an audio person who is losing his/her mind. 22 minutes ago
- RT @factcheckdotorg: Trump falsely claimed that Biden called Blacks “super-predators.” Actually, that was a phrase famously uttered by Hill… 34 minutes ago
- @CathyWurzer It’s definitely tough! 44 minutes ago