This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: For whatever you resist, and fail to make space for, will indeed manifest itself in you. wernererhardquotes.wordpress.com/2013/04/06/813/ 1 day ago
- RT @RLSWrites: Bloomsbury is rocking the literary world these days. I'm so proud to be with this publisher, who shepherded my book toward a… 1 day ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Thanks to all the special education professionals who help make sure that every child has access to a strong education. A… 4 days ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: This is outrageous and as President I will (1) fix the broken student loan forgiveness program and (2) expand it. How abo… 4 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: It really doesn’t matter what Republican members of Congress say PRIVATELY. The Constitution does not accept as adequate… 6 days ago