Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
- RT @MollyJongFast: After that rose garden Performance, I’m starting to think we’re all in a whole lot of trouble. 8 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: BTW, Trump behaves this way all the time but now the press is willing to admit he is incoherent, crazed, lying and deepl… 8 hours ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: The reason we have an obesity problem in this country is scales. With no scales to measure weight, there would be no ob… 8 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: All three cable networks — MSNBC, CNN, and Fox — carried Joe Biden's speech live. 8 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: Just turned on Trump’s Rose Garden spiel in time to hear him claim people should vote for him because he’s the law & o… 8 hours ago