Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: As is the case with the physical laws of nature (such as gravity), integrity as we have distinguished and defined it o… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: In times of crisis, American presidents have always stepped up to meet the moment. But all we've gotten from Donald Trump are… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: "If the administration had reacted to the ventilator shortage in February, a private sector effort starting now might have ma… 6 days ago
- RT @PhilipRucker: Self congratulation, a feature of the daily coronavirus news conferences at the White House, is especially pronounced tod… 6 days ago
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: Instead of just being a human being because we were born that way, we can declare the possibility of being for human b… 6 days ago