Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
- @CathyWurzer Oh my! How human can you be? My version is regaining 14 of 17 pounds in the last six months. The probl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @CathyWurzer Would love it if homeowners used the milder weather to see if they can clear their sidewalks from as m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @FoxNews Ugh! Continuing the culture war, so unnecessary 2 weeks ago
- @BeschlossDC Had to be done. Now, the Justice Department has at least two years and more power to thoroughly review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago