Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
- @CathyWurzer So glad you’re back. I missed you. 4 days ago
- RT @MPRnews: AP: Gov. Tim Walz wins the Democratic nomination for governor in Tuesday's primary election. 1 month ago
- @NewsHour so great to see Lisa’s cat again. I’ve missed seeing it. And, oh, the usual great report, not that her na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: How do Trump supporters feel about Trump demonstrably stealing $250,000,000 from them with no intention of actually “figh… 3 months ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: During the past hour, Trump has shown how unbothered he is about the January 6 hearings by issuing a twelve-page rebuttal. 3 months ago