Here’s a fascinating look at the Use of Superlatives in Cancer Research stories published in the JAMA Oncology. Reporters, take care. Consumers, beware.
- @CathyWurzer I logged in at 5:01 and it took 43 minutes to register. No complaint at all. The process went smoothly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: This is a pretty explicit threat to @GOP senators from Trump: Convict me and I may launch 3d party. "’it's completely up… 1 day ago
- @CathyWurzer Well done! 2 days ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Thank you David! We're honored to be one of the most listened to stations in the market. 2 days ago
- RT @mtosterholm: Thank you to all the MN Dept of Health and State of MN staff who made it possible for me to get my COVID-19 vaccination ye… 2 days ago