This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake off my selfish and mean-spirited self if the word, “gracious” pops into my head. Then, it’s easy: Who would I rather be: mean-spirited or gracious? And the shift in mindset comes instantly. “Generous” is another powerful word that moves me to a higher order of thinking and being. What words move you to that higher place?
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 1 week ago
- @dhmontgomery @CathyWurzer Mask up, folks. Can’t wait to get my Moderna booster 1 week ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: So proud of @AronWolde who is making his debut tonight on @tptAlmanac!! Aron is one of the fab @MPRnews producers! https:/… 1 month ago