This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake off my selfish and mean-spirited self if the word, “gracious” pops into my head. Then, it’s easy: Who would I rather be: mean-spirited or gracious? And the shift in mindset comes instantly. “Generous” is another powerful word that moves me to a higher order of thinking and being. What words move you to that higher place?
- @CathyWurzer I logged in at 5:01 and it took 43 minutes to register. No complaint at all. The process went smoothly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: This is a pretty explicit threat to @GOP senators from Trump: Convict me and I may launch 3d party. "’it's completely up… 1 day ago
- @CathyWurzer Well done! 2 days ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Thank you David! We're honored to be one of the most listened to stations in the market. 2 days ago
- RT @mtosterholm: Thank you to all the MN Dept of Health and State of MN staff who made it possible for me to get my COVID-19 vaccination ye… 2 days ago