This article, “How to be gracious,” in Esquire reminds me of how much I love this word. Whenever I am feeling stingy or the little voice in my head is coming up with “small-minded” thoughts about someone, I can shake off my selfish and mean-spirited self if the word, “gracious” pops into my head. Then, it’s easy: Who would I rather be: mean-spirited or gracious? And the shift in mindset comes instantly. “Generous” is another powerful word that moves me to a higher order of thinking and being. What words move you to that higher place?
- @CathyWurzer Amazing! So real! I love her dream and want to go to her candy store when it opens. I just hope I’ll s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is terrific! #thetourney22 2 months ago
- @MPRnews @CathyWurzer @MayoClinic @CathyWurzer does having Covid-19 now provide immunity to someone who was fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 5 months ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 6 months ago