- Yeah! twitter.com/amyklobuchar/s… 1 day ago
- @amyklobuchar @senatorragan @SSteckman @pamjohnsoncorn Yeah! 1 day ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Stop 12 on the #AllOfAmerica tour -- an overflowing meet and greet in Jasper County! And a helpful (and tall) Rep. @WesBr… 1 month ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Last night I visited the @DemsGuthrie for their Fall Dinner — stop 10 on our #AllOfAmerica Bus Tour across Iowa! We don’t… 1 month ago
- RT @maddow: This ought to be a fairly somber reckoning moment for the American news industry re 2016. I don't think it will, but it ought… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!