- @CathyWurzer So glad you’re back. I missed you. 4 days ago
- RT @MPRnews: AP: Gov. Tim Walz wins the Democratic nomination for governor in Tuesday's primary election. 1 month ago
- @NewsHour so great to see Lisa’s cat again. I’ve missed seeing it. And, oh, the usual great report, not that her na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: How do Trump supporters feel about Trump demonstrably stealing $250,000,000 from them with no intention of actually “figh… 3 months ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: During the past hour, Trump has shown how unbothered he is about the January 6 hearings by issuing a twelve-page rebuttal. 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!