- RT @CathyWurzer: Ever feel as though you're wading through mental mud, unable to think clearly/know what day/time it is. Yep. That's me tod… 4 days ago
- @CathyWurzer Disturbing. We must remain vigilant. I won’t relax until everyone is vaccinated, including my grandkids. 4 days ago
- RT @AdamKinzinger: During Trumps CPAC speech, look for a theme: fear. Fear the Dems, fear other Repubs, fear immigrants fear everything.… 5 days ago
- RT @MinnesotaOSN: The trial for former #Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin is scheduled to begin March 8. We are dedicated to protecting fre… 5 days ago
- RT @MinnesotaOSN: Please RT: If you haven’t already, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Our social media channels are the best p… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!