- RT @MollyJongFast: After that rose garden Performance, I’m starting to think we’re all in a whole lot of trouble. 9 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: BTW, Trump behaves this way all the time but now the press is willing to admit he is incoherent, crazed, lying and deepl… 9 hours ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: The reason we have an obesity problem in this country is scales. With no scales to measure weight, there would be no ob… 9 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: All three cable networks — MSNBC, CNN, and Fox — carried Joe Biden's speech live. 9 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: Just turned on Trump’s Rose Garden spiel in time to hear him claim people should vote for him because he’s the law & o… 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!