- RT @WernerErhardsFr: As is the case with the physical laws of nature (such as gravity), integrity as we have distinguished and defined it o… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: In times of crisis, American presidents have always stepped up to meet the moment. But all we've gotten from Donald Trump are… 6 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: "If the administration had reacted to the ventilator shortage in February, a private sector effort starting now might have ma… 6 days ago
- RT @PhilipRucker: Self congratulation, a feature of the daily coronavirus news conferences at the White House, is especially pronounced tod… 6 days ago
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: Instead of just being a human being because we were born that way, we can declare the possibility of being for human b… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!