- RT @WisdomCGT: Want to transform your community? #wisdomcgt2021 https://t.co/c4amyRleAn 4 weeks ago
- @WisdomCGT Bringing integrity like you wouldn’t believe to my house as I prepare it for sale. Repairing, painting,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Malcolm says the 61% Mn vax rate means that state isnt at a point where the virus is suppressed. 1 month ago
- RT @NCRMuseum: Mary Elizabeth Mahoney was the first African-American registered nurse and the first African-American to graduate from a uni… 1 month ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Nurses have been on the frontlines of the pandemic, putting their lives at risk to heal the nation. Thank you, for your… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!