- @AngelaDavisMPR what about eating in different rooms for dinner but masked at all other times? 1 day ago
- RT @TinaSmithMN: No matter how you’re voting this election, your safety is the most important thing. Please remember to wear a mask in-pers… 2 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: White House chief of staff Mark Meadows: 'We are not going to control the pandemic' - CNNPolitics cnn.com/2020/10/25/pol… 2 days ago
- RT @DrTomFrieden: A competent response could have prevented many, if not most, of the deaths in the US from Covid. 2 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I will never give up on the American people. https://t.co/uCUACJvwZh 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!