- RT @CathyWurzer: So proud of @AronWolde who is making his debut tonight on @tptAlmanac!! Aron is one of the fab @MPRnews producers! https:/… 4 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer @AronWolde @tptAlmanac @MPRnews Loved his Dear John letter to summer, a lovely blend of humor and sobe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @anniegowen @psullivan1 Congratulations to Pat Sullivan on retirement from the Washington Post. A topnotch journali… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WisdomCGT: Want to transform your community? #wisdomcgt2021 https://t.co/c4amyRleAn 3 months ago
- @WisdomCGT Bringing integrity like you wouldn’t believe to my house as I prepare it for sale. Repairing, painting,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Ragan’s PR Daily for this reminder of some pesky “words” that continue to be in use. This piece offers a good reminder. Any of us can get sloppy. I had forgotten the … Continue reading
This TedX talk by one of my Journalism and Women Symposium colleagues is a great example of powerful communication. Megan Kamerick offers a fresh perspective on a long-running issue in the journalism world. Definitely worth 9 minutes. Congratulations, Megan!