A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- RT @EricChalouxKSTP: The Floyd family got a call from the White House after verdict. @KSTP 1 day ago
- RT @MNAFLCIO: Statement on Derek Chauvin’s Conviction aflcio.mn/3ei15zs #1u #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/7D6p2XzBQ4 1 day ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Today is a solemn day in America. Join me and my colleagues at the United States Capitol as we stand in solidarity after… 1 day ago
- RT @SallyQYates: Hundreds of years of brutal racial injustice distilled in a 9 minute video where the world witnessed George Floyd’s life c… 1 day ago
- RT @LtGovFlanagan: https://t.co/Ucz829aWBH 1 day ago