A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- RT @WisdomCGT: Want to transform your community? #wisdomcgt2021 https://t.co/c4amyRleAn 2 months ago
- @WisdomCGT Bringing integrity like you wouldn’t believe to my house as I prepare it for sale. Repairing, painting,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Malcolm says the 61% Mn vax rate means that state isnt at a point where the virus is suppressed. 2 months ago
- RT @NCRMuseum: Mary Elizabeth Mahoney was the first African-American registered nurse and the first African-American to graduate from a uni… 2 months ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Nurses have been on the frontlines of the pandemic, putting their lives at risk to heal the nation. Thank you, for your… 2 months ago