A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- RT @WernerErhardsFr: For whatever you resist, and fail to make space for, will indeed manifest itself in you. wernererhardquotes.wordpress.com/2013/04/06/813/ 1 day ago
- RT @RLSWrites: Bloomsbury is rocking the literary world these days. I'm so proud to be with this publisher, who shepherded my book toward a… 1 day ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: Thanks to all the special education professionals who help make sure that every child has access to a strong education. A… 4 days ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: This is outrageous and as President I will (1) fix the broken student loan forgiveness program and (2) expand it. How abo… 4 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: It really doesn’t matter what Republican members of Congress say PRIVATELY. The Constitution does not accept as adequate… 6 days ago