A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- RT @TeamJoe: Donald Trump just refused to denounce white supremacists. 20 minutes ago
- RT @WSJ: How to Vote by Mail in Every State. This Article Is Free To Help You Navigate Election 2020. 20 minutes ago
- RT @peggyflanagan: When explicitly asked, the President refused to condemn white supremacists. What else do you need to know? #Debates2020 20 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewYang: Trump actually runs the government that controls the US Forest Service. 20 minutes ago
- RT @Acosta: Trump didn’t condemn white suprematists when given the chance, simply saying the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.” 20 minutes ago