A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- @CathyWurzer Oh my! How human can you be? My version is regaining 14 of 17 pounds in the last six months. The probl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @CathyWurzer Would love it if homeowners used the milder weather to see if they can clear their sidewalks from as m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @FoxNews Ugh! Continuing the culture war, so unnecessary 2 weeks ago
- @BeschlossDC Had to be done. Now, the Justice Department has at least two years and more power to thoroughly review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago