A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- @CathyWurzer So glad you’re back. I missed you. 4 days ago
- RT @MPRnews: AP: Gov. Tim Walz wins the Democratic nomination for governor in Tuesday's primary election. 1 month ago
- @NewsHour so great to see Lisa’s cat again. I’ve missed seeing it. And, oh, the usual great report, not that her na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: How do Trump supporters feel about Trump demonstrably stealing $250,000,000 from them with no intention of actually “figh… 3 months ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: During the past hour, Trump has shown how unbothered he is about the January 6 hearings by issuing a twelve-page rebuttal. 3 months ago