A Way with Words is one of my favorite podcasts these days. The lively hosts, who explore language through history, culture and family, are the Click and Clack of their genre for me. They’re knowledgeable and funny to boot. Where else could you hear a discussion about what “the crack of chicken” means? I hope this podcast expands to loads of public radio stations, especially KNOW in St. Paul. Am even gonna give ’em some dough to keep it going. Hey, I support an entrepreneurial America.
- RT @CharlesMBlow: Son called today to say he was going to a protest in NY to provide bottled water and take first aid kits. Proud of that k… 7 hours ago
- RT @SenSchumer: It's May 30th, and President Trump still doesn’t have an adequate national testing strategy. 7 hours ago
- RT @jonathanchait: The Flynn transcript shows the incoming Trump administration colluding with Russia against the U.S. government https://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Every person across the country must speak out and condemn the call for violence against American citizens by the Pres… 7 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 7 hours ago