Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- @NewsHour @IAmAmnaNawaz @GeoffRBennett Am totally thrilled that Amna N. was named co-anchor to succeed Judy Woodruf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @AngelaDavisMPR @MPRnews @drjoilewis @moniguzman @braverangels Braver Angels Minnesota is offering an online free w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer @MPRnews @Stowydad @bydanaferguson Sleep tight! 3 weeks ago
- @CathyWurzer I will never forget that day and how devastated I was. Such a huge loss. The only saving grace is he m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Thanks to President Biden, Social Security checks are going up while Medicare premiums are going down. 1 month ago