Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- RT @MyLittLeBLOGgie: Once again we're going to need a Martha Raddatz to show male debate moderators how its done. 14 minutes ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: The poor audio guy/woman needs freaking battle pay for putting up with this mess. 14 minutes ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: There is an audio person who is losing his/her mind. 15 minutes ago
- RT @factcheckdotorg: Trump falsely claimed that Biden called Blacks “super-predators.” Actually, that was a phrase famously uttered by Hill… 26 minutes ago
- @CathyWurzer It’s definitely tough! 36 minutes ago