Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- @CathyWurzer Amazing! So real! I love her dream and want to go to her candy store when it opens. I just hope I’ll s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is terrific! #thetourney22 2 months ago
- @MPRnews @CathyWurzer @MayoClinic @CathyWurzer does having Covid-19 now provide immunity to someone who was fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 5 months ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 6 months ago