Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- RT @CharlesMBlow: Son called today to say he was going to a protest in NY to provide bottled water and take first aid kits. Proud of that k… 6 hours ago
- RT @SenSchumer: It's May 30th, and President Trump still doesn’t have an adequate national testing strategy. 6 hours ago
- RT @jonathanchait: The Flynn transcript shows the incoming Trump administration colluding with Russia against the U.S. government https://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Every person across the country must speak out and condemn the call for violence against American citizens by the Pres… 6 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 6 hours ago