Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 1 week ago
- @dhmontgomery @CathyWurzer Mask up, folks. Can’t wait to get my Moderna booster 1 week ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: So proud of @AronWolde who is making his debut tonight on @tptAlmanac!! Aron is one of the fab @MPRnews producers! https:/… 1 month ago