Just started reading “Four Conversations” by Jeffrey and Laurie Ford. This is a must-read for every manager, every employee and every family member. If all of us understood and practiced the Four Conversations, which are: Initiative Conversations, Understanding Conversations, Performance Conversations and Closure Conversations, the world would be a much saner place. The great news is that this isn’t rocket science. In fact, practicing these four kinds of conversations doesn’t even take huge changes in the conversations you already are having. Small changes may do it once you understand the elements needed for each of the four conversations and which kind of conversation is appropriate for the situation.
- @CathyWurzer I logged in at 5:01 and it took 43 minutes to register. No complaint at all. The process went smoothly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: This is a pretty explicit threat to @GOP senators from Trump: Convict me and I may launch 3d party. "’it's completely up… 1 day ago
- @CathyWurzer Well done! 2 days ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: Thank you David! We're honored to be one of the most listened to stations in the market. 2 days ago
- RT @mtosterholm: Thank you to all the MN Dept of Health and State of MN staff who made it possible for me to get my COVID-19 vaccination ye… 2 days ago