Three cheers for the Food and Drug Administration’s proposed nutrition label. (Wall Street Journal: Food Nutritional Labels Set for New Look). Consumers want clear, realistic and easy-to-understand information. Unfortunately, the processed food industry is not as interested in letting us know how many calories we consume and the extra sugar they put into so much food unnecessarily. I don’t understand why sugar needs to be added to peanut butter, for example. Even if relatively few consumers read this information, its presence puts pressure on the food industry to pay more attention to nutrition and health. I hope consumers’ interest will win out on this. What do you think?
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 1 week ago
- @dhmontgomery @CathyWurzer Mask up, folks. Can’t wait to get my Moderna booster 1 week ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: So proud of @AronWolde who is making his debut tonight on @tptAlmanac!! Aron is one of the fab @MPRnews producers! https:/… 1 month ago