Three cheers for the Food and Drug Administration’s proposed nutrition label. (Wall Street Journal: Food Nutritional Labels Set for New Look). Consumers want clear, realistic and easy-to-understand information. Unfortunately, the processed food industry is not as interested in letting us know how many calories we consume and the extra sugar they put into so much food unnecessarily. I don’t understand why sugar needs to be added to peanut butter, for example. Even if relatively few consumers read this information, its presence puts pressure on the food industry to pay more attention to nutrition and health. I hope consumers’ interest will win out on this. What do you think?
- @CathyWurzer Lovely! 1 month ago
- @CathyWurzer I’m ready to give up the twice a year switch. 2 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 3 months ago