What to say? It’s unimaginable that anyone would be put in this situation, but Francine Wheeler, whose six-year-old son, Ben, was murdered alongside 19 other children and six educators in Newtown, Conn., four months ago, offered a clear and powerful message delivered with an authentic and appropriate tenor. The question is: What effect will this have? Thoughts, anyone?
- RT @TeamJoe: Donald Trump just refused to denounce white supremacists. 47 minutes ago
- RT @WSJ: How to Vote by Mail in Every State. This Article Is Free To Help You Navigate Election 2020. 47 minutes ago
- RT @peggyflanagan: When explicitly asked, the President refused to condemn white supremacists. What else do you need to know? #Debates2020 47 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewYang: Trump actually runs the government that controls the US Forest Service. 48 minutes ago
- RT @Acosta: Trump didn’t condemn white suprematists when given the chance, simply saying the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.” 48 minutes ago