What to say? It’s unimaginable that anyone would be put in this situation, but Francine Wheeler, whose six-year-old son, Ben, was murdered alongside 19 other children and six educators in Newtown, Conn., four months ago, offered a clear and powerful message delivered with an authentic and appropriate tenor. The question is: What effect will this have? Thoughts, anyone?
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Whew! That’s a huge sigh of relief!😊 1 hour ago
- @CathyWurzer @TaneDanger Caught part of your new show. Loved it. Does this mean you’re transitioning out of the ear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @CathyWurzer Bravo 👏 1 week ago
- @dhmontgomery @CathyWurzer Mask up, folks. Can’t wait to get my Moderna booster 1 week ago
- RT @CathyWurzer: So proud of @AronWolde who is making his debut tonight on @tptAlmanac!! Aron is one of the fab @MPRnews producers! https:/… 1 month ago