What to say? It’s unimaginable that anyone would be put in this situation, but Francine Wheeler, whose six-year-old son, Ben, was murdered alongside 19 other children and six educators in Newtown, Conn., four months ago, offered a clear and powerful message delivered with an authentic and appropriate tenor. The question is: What effect will this have? Thoughts, anyone?
- RT @CharlesMBlow: Son called today to say he was going to a protest in NY to provide bottled water and take first aid kits. Proud of that k… 7 hours ago
- RT @SenSchumer: It's May 30th, and President Trump still doesn’t have an adequate national testing strategy. 7 hours ago
- RT @jonathanchait: The Flynn transcript shows the incoming Trump administration colluding with Russia against the U.S. government https://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Every person across the country must speak out and condemn the call for violence against American citizens by the Pres… 7 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: The occupant of the White House is once again inciting violence. Don’t listen to him. 7 hours ago